Saturday, November 15, 2014

Prague Museum Of Torture... Or, I Know Some Guys That Would Be Into This


I recently visited the Prague Museum of Torture. A bit commercialized... Nonetheless, I saw some fantastic things and expanded my imagination of what constitutes torture.



There were so many maiming implements. A tool for every purpose!




This one above is exactly what you think it is - a male chastity belt.


I know more than a few people who deserve the comfort of this chair.


These masks were utilized for shaming. If persons broke the law, committed slander or libel, or just disagreed with the ruling administration, they had to wear this comfy mask around town. All the rage!


This was interesting - an executioner's block that had, at one time, actually been used in executions.


A bit macabre, but exactly what I wanted today. All in all, a pleasant diversion from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment